SEGA Dreamcast GDEMU Tray Insert Swirl Style
Every color combination available if you specify in the checkout note! This allows you to access your GDEMU SD card from the top of the console and fills in the gap from the missing GDROM drive. No more dropping your SD card inside your console! It includes a button for switching disks, a bracket for mounting your GDEMU along with all of the screws needed for the whole install. A must have for any GDEMU!
3D printed GDEMU tray insert piece, button, GDEMU mounting bracket, screws and SD Extension Cable.
- This top loading tray puts the SD card as far forward as possible for the easiest access
- This has all screws you need to complete your installation, no need to worry if you don’t have those old screws from your GD-ROM drive
- Works with clone or regular GDEMU
- Easily screws into the bottom of your Dreamcast Shell
- Full sized SD card access on the top of the Dreamcast
- Almost any color combination availably by request
- Compatible with other Dreamcast mods such as noctua fan or pico PSU
A detailed post with photos and a video is available here but the short version is listed below:
- Secure GDEMU to GDEMU support with provided screws and washers but do not fully tighten.
- Place into console and plug in GDEMU.
- Secure support to console with provided screw.
- Tighten screws for GDEMU
- Screw in the SD extender into top insert with the provided screws
- Secure the top insert to the lid piece using the three provided screws.
- Plug in the SD extension cable.
- Reassemble your dreamcast, insert the button, and your done!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.