3D printed GDEMU tray insert piece, button, GDEMU mounting bracket, screws and SD Extension Cable.
- This top loading tray puts the SD card as far forward as possible for the easiest access
- This has all screws you need to complete your installation, no need to worry if you don’t have those old screws from your GD-ROM drive
- Works with clone or regular GDEMU
- Easily screws into the bottom of your Dreamcast Shell
- Full sized SD card access on the top of the Dreamcast
- Almost any color combination availably by request
- Compatible with other Dreamcast mods such as noctua fan or pico PSU
A detailed post with photos and a video is available here but the short version is listed below:
- Secure GDEMU to GDEMU support with provided screws and washers but do not fully tighten.
- Place into console and plug in GDEMU.
- Secure support to console with provided screw.
- Tighten screws for GDEMU
- Screw in the SD extender into top insert with the provided screws
- Secure the top insert to the lid piece using the three provided screws.
- Plug in the SD extension cable.
- Reassemble your dreamcast, insert the button, and your done!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.