Pico PSU, Dreamcast PicoPSU adapter board, Dreamcast 3D printed picoPSU plug, Power adapter (optional)
- Power adapter can take 100-240V input so compatible worldwide, you just need the standard plug for your region (US/Japan plug is included)
- Use your Dreamcast on any power voltage or in any country without modifying the console
- 3D printed color options for the rear plug (specify at checkout if you want other than black)
- Powers your Dreamcast with very low heat production since it is only 12V
- Black 3D printed plug now made with a resin printer so it is completely smooth and there are no layer lines, this makes it visibly perfect.
A detailed post with photos and a video is available here but the short version is listed below:
- Make sure your Dreamcast is unplugged.
- Screw the 3d printed plug adapter into the end of the picoPSU using the nut supplied.
- Open your Dreamcast by removing the four screws.
- Remove the two screws holding the old power supply in place.
- Unplug the power button cable from the old power supply.
- Remove the old power supply and plug the new one in.
- Plug the power button cable into the picoPSU.
- Place the 3D printed picoPSU power plug adapter in the old power plug slot in the Dreamcast shell.
- Put the Dreamcast back together and your done!
Special thanks to Chrisz2600 the maker of the PicoDreamcast adapter.